Friday, February 3, 2012

Type of girl

"She's not the type of girl to wait by the phone, she won't cry, she knows it'll get her nowhere, she'll laugh a lot and often, and she will live her own life. She would like you be a part of it, but she will do just fine without you." -unknown.

I found this here


This is the girl that I am becoming every day.

Interestingly enough, I was going to leave this post just so and carry on my day, but I stopped by Little Reminders of Love before I was done and I had to keep writing. Anna is a lovely woman who is the inspiration to a lot of what I have become, she gives me the space to love hard, love free, be wild, and to be me. When I started reading her blog it was like I didn't feel like I was the only one who felt the way I do. It was an awakening. Stop by her blog and say hi. She is divine.

1 comment:

  1. Words will never suffice in describing how much your message means to me. You're a gem & I am so thankful for your kindness.
    Big Love

    ReplyDelete