Monday, January 16, 2012

This is my Life

A few days ago I stumbled on this:

http://shop.holstee.com/collections/all-items/products/holstee-manifesto-poster
while journeying around the Internet. Everything about this makes sense to me. I swear someone stole my feelings and put them down on paper. It was lovely and I had a moment where breathing was easy and free and happy. A few days later, a friend of mine on facebook posted this:



And there it was staring me in the face again. Holstee is a beautiful company founded by 3 dudes in the middle of the recession and instead of writing a business plan, they wrote a manifesto....novel idea, isn't it? Answering your passion.

I'm not a believer in destiny or fate or "it was meant to happen" so I can't say things like "I was so meant to find this Manifesto at this moment in my life". Nope. What I do believe in is energy. I live a good portion of my life living this already, as long as I can remember my passion has driven me much harder than my brain (or maybe they're so intertwined I can't separate them!) So it is no wonder I stumbled across Holstee and in such a lovely time in my life, when I needed a teensy reminder that I am doing what I should be doing. This universe is certainly remarkable.

Below is the link to their website, go check it out and share their passion. It's quite exciting and intoxicating. A beautiful way to start the week. I love you all and hope you have the most magical Monday.

xo Selby

http://shop.holstee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment