Saturday, January 14, 2012

The inaugural blog post

Welcome....is that how you start a blog? Do I welcome you, even though there is no you yet? Well this is my blog so I guess I get to make up the rules, so yes that is how I start. Welcome!

So, Miss Q, why did you decide to start a blog? I'm sure you're all dying to know what wisdom I have that I will bestow onto the world. Here's the thing: I don't have any. Well no more than the average person eking their existence out on this big blue marble. What I do have is passion and love and fire and I wanted a place to stick it and share it. So, TA-DA!!!! Here it is.

Now for the disclaimer: You do not have to read my blog just because you're my friend. There is no expectation of that and I am not doing this to see how popular I can get. The opinions expressed on this blog are, at times, going to be very strong. This doesn't mean I'm right. It's just that, my opinion. If something confuses you, challenges you, upsets you, let me know - but please do so in a respectful manner. A lot of the content that I will post is not mine, but something I stumbled upon that I think should be spread further. When possible I will credit the source.

I'm not pretending to be a superamazingwonderfulintelligenttotallyepicprofessionalfamous blogger. This is very new to me (which I'm sure you can tell by my template!) I'm a work in progress and so is this blog so it will change and evolve as I do. And so, my friends, Welcome to my space. Much love to each of you. I believe in you.

xo Selby

No comments:

Post a Comment