Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gratitude in 140 Characters or Less: Challenges



Here I am on day 36 of my 365 days of gratitude. It started off really well. I was actually finding it difficult to pick ONE moment from the day to express my gratitude for. It was lovely and it made me realize that I am a very lucky girl. But with ups come downs and in the past little bit there has been some struggle to find my gratitude statements. Take yesterday for example:

"#gratitude day 36: not going to lie, today was a rough one, but at least I made it through! #tomorrowisanewday #ifigotobednowitsover"

I am learning my ebbs and flows, I am learning how the moon affects them, I am learning that I am terribly vulnerable and I am learning to appreciate the little victories like making it through a shitty day/week/month.

Today is coming to a close, and I'm not going to lie, it still wasn't a good day. But tomorrow I will pick myself up and start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment