Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Day of the Woman

In my opinion, it should be every day.

I mean at least someone decided to give us a day where we could be proud of our brains, our bodies, our accomplishments, our talents, our vaginas, our menstrual blood. But why only one day? Just because March 8th has the official title doesn't mean we need to stop there.

But I am glad that we get a day.


But don't let it stop at midnight tonight. Continue to fight for girls all over the world. They need you. We need each other.

I hope that all the women out there are having an amazing day celebrating their gender and the inherent power that means she has. I love each of you and believe that you are powerful, strong, smart, capable, and the list could go on forever.

I love you and your womanhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment